Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
We are looking for a Head of Public Sector Marketing to bring Qualtrics’s vision of Experience Management to life in our outreach to the Public Sector industry and drive new revenue growth for Qualtrics in this space.
This position is responsible for leading Public Sector Marketing, (SLED & FED). They will help Qualtrics build stronger, more meaningfully curated experiences across federal, state and local government, K12 and higher education verticals. The role is equal parts creative, collaborative, and revenue-minded, with the flexibility to slide from setting strategy to executing on the ground with our field sales and customer success teams.
The role is accountable for building marketing-sourced pipeline for the sales team, owning a clear calendar for content, and executing a cadence of physical events (our own and with partners/vendors). This role collaborates with channel- and regional-marketers across the company to execute direct mailer/ABM journeys, as well as digital experiential channels like webinars, content programs, marketing materials, etc that are targeted to audiences in the Public Sector.
The Expectation for Success
As part of the Qualtrics Americas Field and Experiential Marketing team, you will lead and drive the creation of the Public Sector marketing plan and portfolio for Qualtrics with strategies that drive prospect consideration and revenue pipeline
Amplify the Qualtrics brand and XM product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging
Work with a cross-functional group of stakeholders in product marketing, growth teams, and channel marketing to develop the right marketing campaigns for each quarter, and an execution plan to deliver against agreed priorities and targets
Develop specific program and project plans to execute prioritized marketing campaigns
Grow mileage of high-quality physical events through effective follow-up marketing (either with digital/social amplification) and creation and curation of a content library with assets from those events
Independently manage outside vendors and partners to create execution options for our programs
Work with the public sector industry team to generate and implement the marketing strategy for XM to support the SLED vertical
Strong measurement mindset, familiar with setting KPIs and establishing reporting cadence
- 5-7 years managing a public sector marketing portfolio, ideally in the SAAS space
- Strong track record of partnering with field sales executives to drive pipeline and success as their marketing counterpart
- Strong track record of advancement in marketing roles, responsibility
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions in a fast moving environment with multiple stakeholders; working with SAP on complementary events
- Must be a relationship builder capable of networking with multiple vendors and partners
- Deep knowledge of the marketing space and portfolio options applicable to high growth environments
- High-energy leader who brings the passion and ability to motivate cross-functional teams who engage with customers daily
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Business, Communications, etc.)
- Experience working in or with government or education
- Experience in the technology industry, especially SaaS
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.