Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time People Operations Manager. You will have a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of professional experience in Human Resources, as well as a thorough understanding of Australian employment law and legal/employment frameworks in other APJ locations.
If you have a strong ability to analyse data and problem solve, are a strong communicator who can build relationships through all departments, and want to work at a fast growing tech company then Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The expectation for success
You will know you are doing a great job when you're:
- Able to provide insightful data and contribute solutions
- Become an essential part of the leadership team who can be a thought leader for the whole company
- Consult and coach Qualtrics employees on best practices
- Have outstanding organisational skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator
- Won the trust and confidence of our people
A day in the life
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits
- Support line managers by driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments and succession planning meetings
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, planning, and compensation
- Administer current benefits strategy; Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations in all locations in which Qualtrics operates
- Solve all problems related to people and culture. Implement solutions throughout the company with various levels of complexity.
- Own employee life cycle surveys (new hire, development 360, engagement, exit, etc) and drive amazing organizational results.
We want you if your mindset includes:
- A sense that you’re a builder, and comfortable with ambiguity
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
- Persistent and independent to get the task done without a lot of direction
- A love for the all hands-on deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Passion, grit and enjoy organising chaos
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.