Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working and self-starting accounting with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you!
Expectations for Success
- Assist in month, quater and annual finance close processes
- Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts and prepare reconciliations in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Work closely with internal and external auditors
- Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and best practices
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests
Qualifications & Requirements
- Master’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of 2+ years of accounting experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of 3+ years of accounting experience
- CPA certification
- Experience with NetSuite
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
A Day in the Life
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies: (do not need for internal job board)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories