Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 11,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Payroll team. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes and better assist the employees at Qualtrics. The team has the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across the company, as well as with senior leadership.
Expectations for Success
- Assist in processing payroll for 10 offices; 6 domestic and 4 international
- Conduct audits of payroll, equity and other programs and recommend corrective actions where needed
- Research payroll, tax and absence regulations
- Assist with the equity management and payout processes
- Ensure overall data quality with employment records
- Complete employment verifications
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Human Resources, Finance, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience with Workday and SAP systems
A Day in the Life
This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting individual with excellent attention to detail. If you enjoy working with people and numbers on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you!
Find out why Scott Dallas, Corporate Controller is choosing to grow his finance career at Qualtrics.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories