Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Sales Operations team is looking for someone to join Qualtrics and become an All-Star data master! You’ll oversee the sales data warehouse and maintain its health and efficiency, including the standardization of environments and research, and development of new applications.
- Using your technical skills to build the data platform that connects our sales employees to the data they need
- Building data models to aggregate and centralize the data that is critical to the understanding of our business
- Architecting the solutions to warehouse our ever-growing data sets
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and improving processes that enable data integrations between sales systems (CRM to CRM, CRM to reporting tools, etc)
- Partner with sales leadership on structuring data for performance tracking
- Bridge the relationship between CRM developers and BI analysts to improve the reliability of sales data
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work environments and prioritize high impact issues
- Technical degree such as Information Systems, Math, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in MySQL
- Experience with Tableau, SFDC, and/or SnapLogic (or other ETL tools) are preferred
- Passion for data
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories