Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth into 2020, the Americas Enterprise Learning & Enablement team is the group tasked with ensuring the productivity, and success of our enterprise Go To Market growth.
To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of enablement, coaching, learning, onboarding, and performance analysis and improvement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in revenue generation, meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors as Qualtrics continues it unbelievable year on year growth.
To accomplish our incredibly aggressive goals for 2019 and beyond, the team needs to add a dynamic Sales Enterprise Enablement Consultant who can hit the ground running and deliver high quality enablement and coaching programs, build and lead a world-class onboarding/ramping and training team, and enable our Enterprise teams reach success quickly and consistently.
Expectations for Success
- Be a strategic thought partner with enterprise leadership (defining key competencies critical to enterprise sales success).
- Build and lead the US Enterprise Enablement Team and manage the team to build successful strategies and initiatives and quarterly execution to accomplish goals.
- Build leadership identity across functional teams and align with Global Enablement Leadership team to identify, prioritize and deliver against key sales, product and marketplace competencies and the supporting curriculum to enable learning and coaching.
- Deliver classroom Sales Learning & Coaching programs.
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Collaborate with our Global Enablement team to leverage existing programs and pivot where necessary for the needs of your stakeholders. Building dynamic, consumable content that delivers: Just in time, just right and just enough learning content in both live and virtual environments.
- Facilitate experiential learning experiences and provide 1:1 and many coaching initiatives.
- Establish a network of sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support and participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Passionate about measuring the impact of Enablement programs.
- Deal Coaching and new hire coaching.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years Experience in Enablement and or Coaching Role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment where everyday is different.
- You thrive in the unknown and are extremely agile and willing to be flexible, juggling multiple often conflicting priorities.
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with Micro learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement and gamification a major plus
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about helping teams learn in a dynamic and fun way, this role is perfect. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a GTM role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable salesforces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.