With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth into 2021, the Americas GTM Enablement team is the group tasked with ensuring the productivity, and success of our sellers in the Americas.
To achieve this aim, the team is involved in all aspects of role-based enablement, coaching, onboarding, and performance analysis and improvement. The success of this team - and this role - is measured in revenue generation, meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors as Qualtrics continues its unbelievable year over year growth.
To accomplish our aggressive goals for 2021 and beyond, the team needs to add a dynamic GTM leader who can hit the ground running and deliver high quality enablement and coaching programs, build and lead a world-class training team, and enable our North American sales teams in order to reach success quickly and consistently.
Expectations for Success
- Act as primary strategic business partner with NA sales leadership
- Develop and manage strong strategic partnerships with cross-functional key stakeholders, including but not limited to: executive leadership, product marketing, revenue operations, product teams
- Lead the NA Sales Enablement Team and manage the team to build and deliver on successful role-based strategies
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to build and deliver upon global training initiatives
- Facilitate and deliver training (in small and large formats) as needed
- Be a collaborative business partner with a diverse group of stakeholders, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Be an active contributor to the global enablement strategy by providing ongoing insights from the field on performance metrics and continually assessing gaps
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and hold team accountable for delivering business impact through training initiatives and insights
- Collaborate with the Global GTM Enablement team to leverage existing training programs and create joint role-based programs where relevant in order to meet the needs of GTM stakeholders
- Be an expert in building dynamic, pragmatic training content, both live and on-demand
- Drive operational consistency and rigor across the team
- Establish a network of sponsors and champions so that every enablement initiative has support and participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Be an ambassador of coaching culture by involving front line managers in the design and implementation of training programs
- Have passion and a point of view for measuring the impact of enablement programs
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years experience a a GTM role at a B2B company, preferably in an enablement capacity
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment where everyday is different
- Deep empathy for what it means to be in a customer-facing role
- You thrive in the unknown and are extremely agile and willing to be flexible, juggling multiple often conflicting priorities.
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with virtual training, micro learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement are a major plus
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about helping teams learn in a dynamic and fun way, this role is perfect. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a GTM role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable salesforces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.