Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s performance. With our daring financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, is willing to get their hands deep into some data, and help guide the future of reporting at the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (or will graduate in the next year) and want to explore a future in business intelligence and data analytics, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? This successful team member enjoys working cross-departmentally, and finds gratification in developing and implementing analytical decisions. Through building relationships with stakeholders you will help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness of our reporting
- Get involved with partners throughout the business to help structure and analyze data
- Prepare reports and dashboards for the company to base its decisions on
- Work in conjunction with FP&A team to build reports using SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Develop and maintain data structures and pipelines for FP&A data mart
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues relating to existing BI reports produced by FP&A team
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories