At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we change the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.
Qualtrics’ Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our customers focus on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted partners to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is an extremely versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process, Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Insights Software platform to For-Profit Universities.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in a collaborative team culture
- Drive revenue in the Academic For Profit Vertical through effectively selling of the Qualtrics suite of solutions to existing customers as well as new logos.
- Help develop and execute sales strategy in the Academic For Profit space
What are the qualifications?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You have 2+ years of experience selling into the Academic For-Profit market (required)
- You have 4+ years of experience selling into the Academic For-Profit market (preferred)
- You have Experience using Salesforce.com
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.