Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with partners. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 2,000 employees across 16 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2019, the Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team and the board of directors.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Sales Training and Enablement trainer manager capable of crafting and facilitating training to new and tenured employees across the APJ region to support their success with strategic enablement projects.
Expectations for Success
- Program & project management delivering results in existing Qualtrics programs
- Ability to work cross functionally and cross org (SAP + Qualtrics)
- Collaborate with leadership to design and iterate training programs
- Monitor critical metrics and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Administrate certification process to current Qualtrics employees
- Ensure continued education, training & certification for existing Qualtrics Reps
- Manage Qualtrics APJ SKO
- Manage Qualtrics enablement projects
Primary goals are:
- Increasing sales productivity
- Reducing time to value of new sales executives
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- 3 - 6 years experience with one or more of the preferred qualifications (listed below)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Enablement & Training
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimisation to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.