Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Resolution Team is at the epicenter of Qualtrics’ product operations, positioned between our engineering, product management, operations, and customer-facing organizations.
As Qualtrics rapidly scales, the Resolution Team’s core responsibilities are to aggregate, analyze, and glean insights on our customers’ experience with our software to inform the product roadmap, ensure the quality of our software, and address acute customer pain through prompt escalation and resolution.
Expectations for Success
Qualtrics’ Resolution Specialists are dedicated to optimizing our customers’ experience with our software. Resolution Specialists are deeply involved in every stage of the product cycle, from ideation of new products and features, to pre-launch quality assurance, to timely resolution of customer pain points. They play a strategic and critical role in ensuring our software addresses the experience management (XM) needs of Fortune 500 companies.
Resolution Specialists are the unequivocal product experts at Qualtrics. In this role, you will leverage that product expertise to provide technical solutions to software challenges and ensure the strategic roadmap for our product reflects the voice of our customers. In doing so, you will build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders who are senior leaders of our product, engineering, global operations, and customer success organizations. This unique combination of technical, strategic, and relational experience ensures professional success for Resolution Specialists along product management, software engineering, and data analytics career paths.
A Day in the Life
- Investigate incidents affecting customers’ experience with the software
- Collaborate with customer-facing leaders to understand customer program impact
- Leverage industry-leading technology to deeply and effectively troubleshoot
- Partner with engineering leaders to deploy solutions into the product
- Develop and maintain systems to capture meaningful data on our customers’ experiences with our software
- Conduct rigorous analysis of voice of customer data to glean insights on customer pain points and desires to inform the product roadmap
- Interact regularly with product management and engineering leaders to present analysis and proposed product and feature updates
- Enhance product operations through analysis of operational and experience data
- Build automated processes to enhance efficiency and minimize error
- Create data visualizations and dashboards for operational management
Team Member Profile
Tyler Karian was the Resolution Team Lead at Qualtrics in Provo. “If you want to work at a place where you can have an instant impact and surround yourself with brilliant people in a fast-paced, always changing tech environment at a company that truly cares for its employees, Qualtrics is a perfect fit!”
Read more about Tyler’s story here: Why Qualtrics
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree from a top university
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a technical role
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Coding skills (R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Ability to take on problems and identify the root cause of issues
- Skill and a real passion for operational excellence
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Comfort working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Semi-annual performance bonuses
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO days + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional PTO days after one year)
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1500 every year for an experience of your choosing (eligible after one year)
- Relocation assistance for out-of-state applicants
- Participation in the SAP employee stock purchase plan
- $8500 per year in tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. for employees and their families) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- Inviting and inclusive work environment in a fun, modern space where you get to collaborate with high-achieving, high-caliber colleagues