At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and industry-leading expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
This position will focus on instructional design, development expertise and consultation in support of the global Employee Experience (EX) Delivery team. The ideal candidate will be able to partner with Delivery and Product leaders to build out effective learning solutions to support the continued growth of both functional and best practices capabilities. They will be a member of the Employee Experience (EX) services delivery team within Qualtrics.
- Design and develop engaging, effective, and visually compelling eLearning courses, curriculums, and learning paths for a global Delivery team.
- Create course content, assessments, scenario-based training, interactive elements, and other training materials that are easy to localize and translate.
- Work with EX Experts to develop, from the ground up, multi-level certification paths for the Delivery team, including structure, framework, goals and measurements, course content, and exam development.
- Coordinate, manage and execute all aspects of an assigned training project including working with EX Experts for content, evaluation criteria and revising content.
- Follow instructional design best-practices to design and create solid and engaging online technical, soft skill, process-oriented, and onboarding training programs.
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred; certifications or advance degree a plus
- Must have 5+ years of experience with responsibilities in full life-cycle design, development, implementation, and evaluation of adult eLearning programs
- Experience in the creation of eLearning for onboarding, professional development, new product training, and certification and/or developing online multi-level certification programs, standards, and requirements
- Experience in designing training for a live classroom model as well as an interactive, engaging eLearning environment
- Self-driven nature with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.