Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics XM Launch group is a growing team focused on developing partner Experience Management practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
- Be the product expert on the Qualtrics platform to help enable partners who are building an Experience Management practice
- Drive partner enablement and conduct trainings in various formats (in person & virtually) on the platform as well as best practices for implementations with customers
- Be the Qualtrics subject matter expert while partners are developing use cases & building their practice providing insight into how use cases can come to life through the product
- Engage with engineering teams, services teams and partner teams to understand what is needed and what partners need to be educated on
- Develop new training content based on implementation & product enhancements
- Deep understanding of how services organizations run and have been a consultant at a technology firm
- Develop deep Qualtrics product expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate.
- Ability to solve problems and think on their feet while engaging with team to solve problems collectively.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence & drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Experience creating educational material and conducting training is a nice to hav
- Travel may be required at least 1-2 weeks a month
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.