Global Operations Manager EMEA
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As a Global Operations Manager, you will combine your passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world's fastest growing SaaS companies.
Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and enhance the overall customer experience.
The Global Ops Manager will typically lead 15 - 20 people across multiple teams. You should have a strong interest in (1) building elite teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) Experience Management ; and (4) product strategy.
A day in the life
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Product Specialist role, we hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (typically graduating with a distinction, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.)
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using the Qualtrics product
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university
- 8+ years of professional experience with outstanding trajectory
- Prior leadership experience
- Experience at a fast-growing tech firm, multinational corporate or top tier consulting firm
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energising environment
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet bold goals
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges
- International experience