Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
This is a newly created role for a sales manager in Qualtrics. The role will manage a team of Strategic Enterprise Development sales professionals. We are seeking someone who enjoys leading and coaching individuals in early stage of an enterprise field sales career. Additionally being able to collaborate with peers and cross functional teams is very important to drive the success of the team and the individuals growth and development.
- Manage a team of Strategic Enterprise Development Executives who are based across EMEA
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across team
- Provide sales coaching, training, and execution of sales strategy in order to increase sales revenue
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Track and review key metrics to ensure the success of reps through the full sales cycle
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other functional areas internally at Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- Considerable experience and track record of individual level tech sales experience
- Experience of managing a sales team
- Ideally Pan-EMEA experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes preferred
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.