Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 4 years ago, we have already grown to over 150 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan). In 2020 and beyond we look to going to other parts of the region including Korea, Hong Kong and India. If you are currently an experienced regional sales manager seeking a new opportunity in a growing and dynamic environment Qualtrics would love to hear from you.
About the Research Services Team
The Research Services team helps ensure our customers get the most out of the platform by leveraging a team of research experts, project managers & data collection support to manage everything for you. From designing your study to finding respondents, fielding it and reporting on the results - we’re with you every step of the way. We focus on specifically helping our customers with brand and product experiences.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated, and love challenges. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through our client's success.
- As part of the Global and regional leadership team a key part of this role is to grow our presence in the region
- Manage and grow a high performing team of upto 6 sales managers, team leads and enterprise reps across the entire Asia Pacific region
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across the team
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management, and career planning/development.
- Source, Recruit, retain, and nurture your team - both individual contributors and managers
- Contribute to Global initiatives including monthly strategic and quarterly business reviews.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on sales motions including collaboration with delivery, subject matter experts, legal, marketing, etc juggling multiple relationships with internal teams particularly for a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' brand, product & research services solution offerings
- Interface and develop professional relationships with throughout the organizational levels- both locally and at HQ, across delivery and subject matter expertise teams
- Display a systemic approach to managing & escalating challenging contract negotiations/deals
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape in the region
- You are an accomplished winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Experience in Asia as well as Australia
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- At least 5 years of sales management experience highly successful teams
- Individual experience in B2B sales with a complex product and sales process
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex & creative contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDICCC sales processes preferred
- Experience selling to a Marketer end buyer preferred
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.