At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations caleadge the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
This position will focus on designing client programs and leading project teams to deliver successful customer experience programs that will bring impact to our customers. They will be a member of the Customer Experience (CX) services delivery function within Qualtrics.
The Delivery Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial on boarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements.
The Right Candidate
Leading Project Teams - They will have experience leading virtual project teams to deliver complex, large-scale customer feedback programs within global organizations.
Design Forward-Thinking Programs - As part of the Sales process, while also working with an advisory expert, this role will influence our customers to help them shape their customer feedback programs. They will be working with organizations that are both mature and immature in the customer experience space and will be able to recognize and adapt their advice accordingly. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer listening programs, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative yet practical programs for customers.
Influence and Delight Customers - This person will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with clients at some of the largest organizations across the globe. They’ll also need to easily learn new technology!
- Partner with customers and Qualtrics team members to provide strategic project management expertise leading to the alignment of project goals between the customer and delivery team
- Utilize your experience and best practices in order to understand the customer and communicate effectively how the Qualtrics platform will address their challenges and enhance their program
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior customer stakeholders on large projects. This role will gather an understanding of customer’s business objectives and strategic objectives and will act as an advisor
- Serve as the primary contact from the delivery leadership team for customer information, progress, issue resolution, and tracking
- Lead project teams consisting of project managers, technical consultants, and engineers, with the objective to deliver on project goals and objectives
- Conduct risk planning, monitoring, mitigation and reporting to stakeholders both during project delivery
- Develop quality management plans and principles for the team to adopt to ensure successful delivery and deployment of technology. This will include partnering with the customer on customer data transfer cadence, content and quality assurance processes to ensure outputs are aligned with business requirements and goals
- Contribute to product development by being the voice of our largest customers to the Qualtrics product team to help shape the product roadmap
- Support the sales process by discussing Qualtrics service offerings during sales presentations while providing input into proposals
- Deliver workshops to advise customers on successful CX programs and shape service offerings to achieve program goals
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience designing and delivering on best practice software implementations in complex environments
- A blend of consulting experience, as well as internal-customer experience, is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Experience working with large and complex organizations with a proven track record for delivering projects with successful outcomes
- Strong experience running delivery workshops with customers to help them make key project decisions
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand customer needs and identify solutions to meet these requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.