Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
As a Global Operations Manager of a team of Technical Account Managers you will combine a passion for developing and leading teams, solving complex business problems and ensuring delivery of top tier customer support. You’ll also drive customer obsession by helping our clients unlock the most value from our products and services. Working closely with our Head of Global Enterprise Services and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish a strong network that enhances the customer experience for our largest enterprise clients. You should have a strong interest in (1) building high performing teams; (2) driving operational best practices; (3) expanding Experience Management adoption; and (4) providing a world class customer experience to our enterprise customers.
- Lead a team of high-performing Technical Account Managers to deliver high touch technical support and technology configuration services. This team drives program adoption and usage, as well as technical thought partnership and strategy.
- Manage team capacity, forecasting, financial performance and resource allocation
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Accurately evaluate performance of team members and provide direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create raving fans using the Qualtrics product.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Coordinate with other functional leaders across the business to develop and deliver multidisciplinary solutions and support, and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics and to external customers.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Collaborate with the Product team, bringing unique insights on real-world client needs to shape Product roadmap.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed aggressive hiring goals.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of direct client management experience
- Prior leadership experience - including building and leading teams
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 1-3 years at a top tier consulting firm and/or relevant operational experience.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energizing environment.
- Technical degree (CS, Information Systems or Engineering).
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and lead others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet bold goals.
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Experience recruiting and hiring exceptional candidates.
- Experience communicating team’s value-add for recruiting and sales discussions.
- Experience working for a SaaS company.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees