The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We consult with our customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their business goals and challenges and we provide them with best practice insight and solutions. We are looking for inventive individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on our customer's experience with Qualtrics. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Portfolio Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 6+ years of customer-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a phenomenal job when your customers come to you for advice on their programme and are looking to expand. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with our customers. You are inventive in the face of challenges and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
|Jenny Lieb is a Principal Customer Success Consultant at Qualtrics. She describes her job at Qualtrics as "Innovative, Pushing the Boundaries, and Industry Leading". Read more about her story, and a 'day in the life' through her eyes, to see if this is the job for you!|
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success
- Develop relationships with influential partners in a customer's organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and advise customers on their journey to maximise the value they get from Qualtrics
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in experience management across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that define customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Conduct customer workshops to help them get the most out of our products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally
- Advocate for the needs of customers to our product teams
- Intensify critical customers concerns internally and mobilise resources to resolve issues
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater happiness and dedication among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics
- Monitor product usage and intervene as early as possible when risks arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.