Our mission is to drive the Market Research business forward in Japan and Korea. As stewards of the CX, BX and PX business, we are focused on driving revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase sales.
A Day in the life
The Solution Strategist is a senior advisory role that is hyper-focused on growing revenue. To accomplish this, they will work side-by-side with the sales and marketing organisations on strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales & marketing campaign execution.
You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a center of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross functional initiatives. While most of their efforts will be focused in a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives could include input in product direction, marketing brand building activity, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account based marketing activity.
- You are accountable to Market Research ‘new bookings’ revenue goals across customer, brand & product experience lines
- You represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into global business units
- You breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- You support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
- Work closely with sales leadership to forecast and direct internal resources
- Conduct account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Create and lead training for the sales organization
- Contribute to product and business development activities
- Support marketing and brand activities to grow the region across Japan and Korea
In summary, you are hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals and initiatives that will move the business forward in a meaningful way
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- At least 8-10 years extensive experience & knowledge related to research methodologies and familiarity with how these approaches work
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities (at least 4 years of new business development)
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness & ability to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Availability to travel between 25-50% (outside of COVID restrictions)
- Must be fluent (reading and writing) in Japanese and English. Korean Preferred
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.