Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.
Latin America is an exciting opportunity for Qualtrics and SAP. Although we have successfully been selling into Latin America from the United States for the past several years, we are investing in building a strong Latin American team that will be working locally and building out this region.
With SAP, the opportunity to bring Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) to Latin America is huge. Our goal is to sustain 100% growth for the next 3 years. We are looking for a phenomenal Qualtrics marketer that can help build the engine to accomplish this through creating 4x pipeline across Latin America, partnering with the local SAP teams, and living Qualtrics’ core values: TACOS (Transparent, All-In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy).
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead Qualtrics’ marketing efforts for our Latin America region. This position will be responsible for setting a strategy that transforms the way our brand is positioned in each market region (Brazil, Mexico, North and South regions of LatAm). This role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing including driving a top-notch industry presence in messaging, identifying and sharing the right success stories, creating meaningful content, driving the right mix of events, advertising, and activation in each market, identifying the most appropriate set of marketing collateral and more. The position will be part of the Americas marketing team and will be a senior partner to the Sales leaders in Latin America.
This position requires a deep understanding of the marketing landscape for Latin America and can be based out of any major Latin America city.
- Drive the creation of a world-class marketing plan for all Qualtrics products across our target audiences in Latin America to accelerate the growth of our Experience Management business.
- Position our thought-leadership in key regional channels to enhance our buyer’s awareness of the Experience Management category and our specific products within it.
- Leverage existing global messaging and materials to develop regional/locally relevant event materials in collaboration with regional product/sales experts for marketing events and initiatives
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches.
- Identify accounts to be targeted for the marketing initiatives identified in the marketing plan through pipeline and revenue analysis and build up our marketing contacts in the region.
- Identify, lead and execute marketing initiatives such as online webinars, roundtables, forums and industry events for relevant prospect segments in Latin America.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or equivalent a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience in regional marketing/brand marketing/demand generation.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry-leading marketing strategies/campaigns in an Internet and/or B2B SAAS environment.
- Experience working in B2B/tech marketing in an international team. Prior work experience supporting a Latin-America regional market is a plus.
- Strong decision-making skills with successful experience influencing and leading cross-functional teams.
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency required
- English fluency required
- Ability to legally work in the country of residence
- Ability to travel when necessary
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.