This role will be located in Germany (Munich/Frankfurt or Waldorf)
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
A Day in the Life
The mission of the Solution Strategist is to enable the expansion of our Employee Experience business through strategic account planning, deal specific strategy, and sales campaign execution.
The team of Solution Strategists will go deep on strategic accounts, be proactive in creating opportunities, develop a centre of excellence around competitive intelligence, and support high value cross-functional initiatives. While most of your efforts will be focused on a pre-sales environment, some of the additional cross-functional initiatives may include input in product direction, content generation, contributing to analyst reports/relationships, attending events, delivering customer workshops, and directing account-based marketing activity.
The Right Candidate
The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of employee feedback programs. Strong sales acumen will enable them to contribute to commercial discussions and demonstrate the full value of an employee feedback program run on the Qualtrics platform. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee feedback, and be able to position forward-thinking, innovative yet impactful solutions to clients.
This person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelises the work we do with customers.
Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- 85% solution selling and pre-sales support
- Drive new revenue from key strategic accounts aligned to either to a Regional or team specific EX revenue target as indicated by the annual plan
- Proactively engage the sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts
- Conduct deal reviews with the sales team and ensures accurate forecasting
- Participate in one-to-one account planning and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team
- Create and lead training for the sales organisation
- 15% supporting post-sale delivery, product development, and/or marketing
- Contribute to product investment activities
- Coordinate with other HR experts within Qualtrics to build innovative pre-configured
- Support with marketing content creation and presentation
Successful candidates will possess most of the following criteria:
- Ideally 10 yrs + experience working on employee survey programs or in a People Insights/Analytics function
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in pre-sales capacity
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Ability to work with customers to build credibility and quickly become a trusted advisor
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred) in Organisational Psychology, Behavioural Science or related
- Willingness and ability to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Willingness and ability to travel between 50 - 75%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.