About the Team
The Latin America Sales team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. There is a huge opportunity to make a big impact as we partner with SAP to build an incredible customer base in Latin America. Our Enterprise Sales team owns revenue growth into Qualtrics' largest, strategic accounts by growing current accounts and acquiring net new customers. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. Our customer's success is our success.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management platform to large, strategic accounts in Latin America.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company.
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies.
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) in large accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms, facilitate technical follow-up to close sale.
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns; partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing.
- Meet or exceed quota expectations.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market in Latin America.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within strategic accounts.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Legally authorized to work in Chile.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.