Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
- Manage a team of 7-10 Account Executives based in Dublin, EMEA HQ
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across team
- Provide sales coaching, training, and execution of sales strategy in order to increase sales revenue
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Track and review key metrics to ensure the success of reps through the full sales cycle
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other functional areas internally at Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
- Fluency in French AND English
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 3-5 years of individual level SaaS sales experience
- At least 3 years managing a sales team
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes preferred
- Experience selling HR software preferred
The Qualtrics Employee Insights platform helps organizations improve engagement, reduce attrition, accelerate development, and connect customer and employee data. Qualtrics makes it easy to capture a real-time, holistic view of employee sentiment at every level of the organization. By combining organizational hierarchy management, role-based dashboards and reporting, driver analysis, and action planning with Qualtrics’ intuitive survey engine, organizations can now control the engagement process from start to finish.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.