Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Expectations for Success
- Work cohesively and cross-functionally with members of the digital marketing team to execute digital marketing campaigns and channel optimizations for one of our product lines.
- Work closely with the Integrated Marketing Manager and Growth Leader for the product line to project manage, coordinate campaign assets, build supporting pages, ads, emails marketing automation logic, reporting, etc.
- In partnership with the channel owners, help develop and execute optimization strategies and tactics in order to drive pipeline and ROI for a product line through paid ads, website product and content pages, web development projects, email nurture & drip programs, etc.
- Perform routine tasks across multiple channels such as blog post editing & publishing, building landing pages, keyword research, creation of web assets, ad copy creation and testing, pulling reports and building dashboards to measure success, building emails, building automation and operations workflows, etc.
- Develop a solid understanding of the digital marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, the Website, etc.) and systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, etc) in order to be an implementation partner for campaigns and projects across the company.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Passion for learning new software, systems, and processes
- Strong project management skills and the ability to find clarity in ambiguous environments to accomplish tasks
- Deep interest in learning digital marketing channels, tactics and practices in order to further a career in marketing.
- Meticulous and analytical
- Adobe creative software skills a plus
- HTML/CSS/JS coding skills a plus
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.