Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Opportunity and Position
The Qualtrics Sales Strategy and Operations Team is looking for a talented individual to help our growing pricing team effectively analyze markets, set prices, and perform analysis on pricing efficacy and adoption with in our Sales division.
The Pricing Strategy Analyst works with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management and Finance leadership to deliver analytical solutions and pricing models to meet business objectives. You will help manage and improve Qualtrics’ pricing structures, capabilities, and policies based on insights from internal and external sources including, statistical models (e.g., Conjoint, MaxDiff, etc.), competitive dynamics, market trends, customer research, and cost information.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Information Systems, and have an interest in working with top software programs, such as Salesforce, Tableau, R, and MySQL. Experience in pricing and statistical modeling, including Conjoint analysis is helpful.
The position reports to the Pricing Manager of Sales Operations.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when the analytics you provide will help to improve Qualtrics’ competitive position, drive market growth and ‘share of wallet’, along with increased sales.
Day in the Life
- Capture and operationalize feedback from Qualtrics sales teams about the effectiveness of pricing and packaging and then provide insightful guidance on areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Serve as the communications specialist on the team by building out presentations and sales aids that enable sales teams to understand things like pricing and packaging strategies, how to utilize price optimization data and working effectively with business partners.
- You will also help drive accountability by developing KPIs and metrics to help gauge the impact of pricing, packaging and Deal Desk initiatives on sales revenue and performance.
- Use the Qualtrics solution to conduct market research analysis to drive pricing excellence. This may include the effectiveness of discount controls, pricing for new features, upsell/cross sell, bundled pricing, etc. Define and develop various dashboards and reports for standard and ad hoc report requests.
- Work with a broad set of sales data (both qualitative and quantitative) to drive improvement of the Qualtrics sales team win rate.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, or other business major.
- 2-5 years of experience in pricing, marketing, and/or sales analytics or equivalent in management consulting.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales teams and processes, preferably in a sales support or consultative role.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple channels in a compelling and persuasive way.
- Understanding of B2B SaaS Sales including sales process, quote to cash, recurring revenue models, and retention economics.
- Extensive experience delivering against multiple priorities at a time along with strong attention to detail, planning and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with market research collection and analysis, including conjoint analysis, MaxDiff, and other types of analysis.