Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Pre-sales Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. You develop and deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations and product demonstrations, present and articulate advanced product features and benefits and product future direction and overall Qualtrics solutions. You design, validate, and present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. You easily articulate Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors.
The Asia Pacific Sales team is an exciting area of growth and investment for Qualtrics. There is a huge opportunity to make a big impact as we partner with SAP to build an incredible customer base in India. As one of the first on the ground, you may assist with all facets of technical requirements including but not limited to interfacing between clients and each of implementation, support and customer success. You may also take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from pre to post sales as well as hybrid roles as the local operation is stood up including technical consulting/solution architecture, implementation and client success.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Communicate effectively with engineers and other key personnel. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management
- Become an authority in Qualtrics Research Suite and other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, Pre-Sales or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- Comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and business challenges
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Demonstrated strong leadership and ability to lead encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- You are prepared to learn new technologies and are able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous Sales/Solution Engineering experience
- Previous experience in survey/data collection or market research software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.