Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
The Expectation for Success
- Fluency in both German and English
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years sales experience - the more experience the individual brings, the more senior the Account Executive role becomes
- Highly competitive
- Strong work ethic
- Solid and demonstrable success with hunting, cold calling, acquiring clients, negotiating and closing deals
Even Better if you Have ...
- 5+ years of sales experience
A Day in the Life
- The Account Executive at Qualtrics will be responsible for 100% new business acquisition
- Acquiring new clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Experience management Platform to Small/Medium Businesses and Enterprises (SMB & SME).
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.