Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 4 years ago, we have already grown to over 150 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan). If you are currently a Sales Manager seeking a new opportunity in a growing and dynamic environment Qualtrics would love to hear from you.
Are you a natural born sales leader who loves working with sales reps, marketing and data? We’re looking for an experienced ANZ Sales Manager to join our team and manage our inbound and outbound Sales Development Reps across the ANZ region.
This will include:
- Management of current Sales Development Rep team for ANZ
- Passion for leading a team and encouraging them whilst developing their sales career
- Provide on-boarding, process training, continuous mentorship and support
- Train SDRs on running a sales process from discovery calls to demos and closing
- Mentor SDR’s to better their account approach, prospecting and discovery effort
- Drive prospecting activity levels to ensure the highest lead to opportunity conversion
- Develop the reps ensuring they have the skills & understanding to hit targets to promote
- Lead group training and team meetings with new hires and current employees
- Consistently grow the team by hiring stand-out candidates
- Account planning and help with outbound campaign creation and follow up
- Partner with sales managers to understand lead volumes and expected conversions
- Partner with marketing to develop campaigns and put a sales spin on the content
- Hold monthly/quarterly targets for accepted opportunities, inbound revenue & pipeline.
The Expectation for Success
- Experience managing a sales team, preferably in B2B tech or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree from a top University
- Proven ability to establish and achieve team and individual targets
- Take ownership of driving your team to successfully hit their targets
- Collectively generate significant pipeline for the ANZ sales teams
- Passion for data and using data insights to uncover opportunities for improvement
- Preferred software experience with salesforce.com, Tableau or similar reporting software
- A general understanding of how marketing works in a B2B environment
- Experience with driving efficiencies and high prospecting activity levels
- Experience working in a fast paced and highly cross-functional organisation
- You’re quick to pick up the phone with your team to help them learn through example
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.