Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
As a leading provider of B2B SAAS solutions to Fortune 1000 clients, Qualtrics is on a mission to help our clients provide a better experience to their prospects and customers. We believe that companies that focus on eXperience Management (XM) drive fundamentally superior business outcomes.
We are looking for a rockstar Head of Qualtrics Field and Experiential Marketing to bringing digital and physical manifestations of Qualtrics’s brand to life in our marketing campaigns. This position is responsible for helping Qualtrics build stronger, more meaningfully curated experiences. The role is equal parts creative, collaborative, and revenue-minded, as it is instrumental in partnering with our Americas enterprise and field sales teams, as well as field operations, to bring the Qualtrics Experience Management mission to live through physical and digital events and field marketing activities.
This role will be the primary partner for the Americas field sales organization, making sure that both corporate and field marketing activities and initiatives are fully realized. The role leads the Field Marketing team, which is accountable for building marketing sourced pipeline for these sales team, owning a clear calendar for each marketing window, and executing a cadence of physical events (our own and with partners/vendors), direct mailer/ABM journeys, as well as digital experiential channels like webinars, live conversations, content programs etc.
What you would do:
- Lead and drive the creation of the Americas field marketing plan and portfolio for Qualtrics with strategies that drive prospect consideration and revenue pipeline
- Get to know our target audience deeply including their content and communication channel preferences in order to design deeply resonant marketing experiences
- Amplify the Qualtrics brand and XM product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging
- Raise the bar for execution with the physical and digital experiential marketing teams and ensure that the brand standard and customer experience are never compromised in our campaign execution
- Work with a cross-functional group of stakeholders in product marketing, growth teams, and channel marketing to develop an arc of marketing campaigns for each quarter, and an execution plan to deliver against agreed priorities and targets
- Develop specific program and project plans to execute prioritized marketing campaigns
- Grow mileage of high-quality physical events through effective follow-up marketing (either with digital/social amplification) and creation and curation of a content library with assets from those events
- Manage and develop a highly motivated team of experiential marketing leaders at all levels to serve as anchors for our digital and field programs
- Independently manage outside vendors and partners to create execution options for our programs
- Create a flywheel -- Build out a scalable event strategy engine to co-host various event formats; develop event kits/playbooks, standardized procedures and tracking for each event
- Embody the brand at our events and engagement venues working closely with our executive team and other influencers
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- Strong track record of partnering with field sales executives to drive pipeline and success as their marketing counterpart
- 10-12+ years managing a strong field B2B marketing portfolio, ideally in the SAAS space
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions in a fast moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Must be a relationship builder capable of networking with multiple vendors and partners
- Deep knowledge of the marketing space and portfolio options applicable to high growth environments
- High-energy leader who brings the passion and ability to motivate cross-functional teams who engage with customers daily