Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is growing our compensation function as the business rapidly scales across the globe. Recently fueled by a record-breaking acquisition, the compensation team is constantly adjusting and designing company-wide compensation plans, benchmarking compensation against national data, and designing compelling packages for top-tier talent. The team also has ownership of calculating, instructing, and communicating bonuses, merit increases, and promotions.
Expectations for Success
- Are you working effectively with leaders across Qualtrics to develop and communicate compelling compensation packages for top-tier talent?
- Are you seen as a trusted compensation advisor and relied upon by senior leaders to strategize around compensation?
- Are you utilizing data to improve our ongoing bonus, merit increase, and promotion processes?
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HR, business, or other technical degree)
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to interpret and utilize data sets to solve problems
- Compensation Benchmarking experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Tableau (or similar data visualization) experience
What differentiates us from other companies:
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories