Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting accountant with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis, this job may be a good fit for you.
It’s a great time to join Qualtrics at our APJ Headquarter in Sydney. As we continue our rapid growth, the accounting and finance teams are essential to our success and visible throughout the organisation. The Senior Accountant will report to our APJ Financial Controller.
- Assist in month, quarter, and annual financial close processes. Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts, and prepare reconciliations.
- Work closely with external auditors. Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Support the financial control and management of Australia, Singapore and Japanese entities
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes.
- Help drive and improve all key finance cycles.
- Be the first senior accountant in the team to create, lead and deliver a new accounting function
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Comprehensive perks and benefits package (private health, life insurance, etc) as well as snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.