Engagement Manager, Employee Experience
AMER: Provo, Seattle, Chicago and other major US Metros
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and industry-leading expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
This position will focus on designing client programs and leading project teams to deliver successful employee experience programs that will bring impact to our customers. They will be a member of the Employee Experience (EX) services delivery function within Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
Employee Feedback Industry Experience - The best candidate for the role will have a keen understanding of customer needs in employee feedback programs.
Leading Project Teams - They will have experience leading virtual project teams to deliver complex, large-scale employee feedback programs within global matrixed organizations.
Design Forward-Thinking Programs - As part of the Sales process, while also working with an advisory expert, this role will influence our customers to help them shape their employee feedback programs. They will be working with organizations that are both mature and immature in the employee experience space and will be able to recognize and adapt their advice accordingly. They will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in employee listening programs, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative yet practical programs for customers.
Influence and Delight Customers - This person will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with clients at some of the largest organizations across the globe. They’ll also be to easily learn new technology.
- Support the sales process by discussing Qualtrics service offerings during sales presentations while providing input into proposals
- Deliver workshops to advise customers on successful EX programs and shape service offerings to achieve program goals
- Partner with customers and Qualtrics team members to provide strategic project management expertise leading to the alignment of project goals between the customer and delivery team.
- Utilize your experience within the HR industry standards and best practices in order to understand the customer and communicate effectively how the Qualtrics platform will address their challenges and enhance their program
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior customer stakeholders on large projects. This role will gather an understanding of customer’s business objectives and strategic objectives and will act as an advisor
- Serve as the primary contact from the delivery leadership team for customer information, progress, issue resolution, and tracking
- Lead project teams consisting of project managers, technical consultants, and engineers, with the objective to deliver on project goals and objectives
- Conduct risk planning, monitoring, mitigation and reporting to stakeholders both during project delivery
- Develop quality management plans and principles for the team to adopt to ensure successful delivery and deployment of technology. This will include partnering with the customer on employee data transfer cadence, content and quality assurance processes to ensure outputs are aligned with business requirements and goals
- Contribute to product development by being the voice of our largest customers to the Qualtrics product team to help shape the product roadmap
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 7+ years experience designing and delivering on best practice HR programs, employee survey programs, employee assessment programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function
- Understanding of the different feedback systems (Engagement, Pulse, Lifecycle, 360, Candidate, etc) to listen to employee's and have the ability to make recommendations on which feedback system/s would deliver on the program purpose and strategy.
- A blend of consulting experience, as well as internal-customer experience, is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Experience working with large and complex organizations with a proven track record for delivering projects with successful outcomes
- Strong experience running delivery workshops with customers to help them make key project decisions
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand customer needs and identify solutions to meet these requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.