Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Part of Customer Success at Qualtrics, the Xccelerate Team builds and delivers services that drive usage, renewal, and expansion by enabling customers to become Experience Management experts. The team works with thought leaders and experts at Qualtrics to democratize Qualtrics’ point of view on how to execute Experience Management. The team thinks digitally and globally, delivering training offerings that are available anytime, anywhere. The programs and services owned by this team have a significant impact on our customers’ success and Qualtrics’ bottom-line growth.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics is seeking an Operations Analyst to own and improve our team’s operations, develop and implement new processes to improve team efficiency and manage our customer communications. You will ensure that our team delivers an amazing customer experience, as well as high-quality training content at scale. Do you love process improvement, care about efficiency and delivering amazing customer experiences, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company. If so, this could be the job for you.
A Day in the Life
- You will innovate on current processes and actively seek ways to improve the team’s efficiency.
- You will plan, coordinate logistics for, and lead the execution of world-class events and training for clients, partners, and employees around the globe.
- You will communicate with internal and external customers to answer questions, assist with invoicing, investigate technical issues, and improve the customer experience.
- You will work cross-functionally with other departments and key leaders to ensure alignment and success across the organization.
- You will define and manage file management systems and processes to ensure the team operates efficiently, with minimal re-work.
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Operations, Digital Workflows, Process Optimization, and/or related fields
- Exceptional attention to detail, very strong organizational skills and ability to be inventive
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a history of driving efficiency within an organization
- Track record of prioritizing and managing projects and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Professional attitude and demeanor when interacting with others and a demonstrated willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Fast learner with technical aptitude that enables you to gain expertise across our systems and processes
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and rollout processes to a global team.
- Thinks globally first, always designing process for scale, longevity, and simplicity.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories