Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
We are seeking a full-time Digital Analyst who can manage our training product platforms. In this role, you will run data analytics to understand customer behavior and collaborate with product teams and partners to implement improvements, communicating the impact of your work to senior leaders. Do you care about building and delivering extraordinary enablement products/services, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company? If so, this could be the job for you.
The Expectation for Success
As a vital part of Customer Success at Qualtrics, the Xccelerate Team builds and delivers services that drive usage, renewal, and expansion by enabling customers to become Experience Management authorities. We work with thought leaders and experts within Qualtrics to democratize our perspective on how to execute Experience Management. We think digitally and globally, delivering training offerings that are available anytime, anywhere. The programs and services that we own have a significant impact on our customers’ success and Qualtrics’ bottom-line growth.
A Day in the Life
- You will collaborate with the Product Manager and product teams to define new products, scope projects, develop technical requirements, and prioritize new marketing initiatives.
- You will own vendor relationships and contracts, ensuring custom work is completed on-time, issues are resolved quickly, and agreements are favorable to the company.
- You will manage product systems and the organizational structure to streamline processes and ensure a high site uptime.
- You will develop analytics that uncover customer needs and behavior and drive decision-making.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to design site improvements and work together to execute on the vision.
- You will conduct user experience (UX) research with users and customers, interpret the results, and use that information in order to better serve them.
- You will use data to communicate your product’s impact and results, influence key stakeholders, and improve our solution offerings.
- Preferred 2+ years of UX design, product, or software development experience
- A deep understanding of online marketing and web analytics
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, preferably STEM-based
- A track record of success working on cross-functional projects and driving towards results
- Inventive in the face of challenges, and the ability to prioritize multiple work streams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use SQL and other tools to perform data analysis