Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 3-years ago, we have already grown to over 150 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan).
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Producer for APJ to develop and handle all our websites, microsites and landing pages for Qualtrics across APJ to help tell the story of the world’s first Experience Management Platform™ and generate leads and revenue for the APJ business.
This will include:
- You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, APJ.
- You will build APJ web strategy: designing, testing and implementing site improvements, localising and building premier websites for desktop and mobiles.
- You will work with APJ field marketers, content managers and the HQ digital marketing team and designers on ensuring a smooth delivery of website content updates, new functionality and new landing page and content.
- You will keep up to date with the latest web design practises and techniques in order to keep our sites high quality and best in the market and work closely with counterparts in the USA and EMEA to ensure consistency across the international websites.
- You will develop mockups and wireframes for new landing pages, microsites and websites and give clear direction to Web Developer to build new functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of hands-on experience of designing and deploying and running websites
- Experience with graphic design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
- Experience with the WordPress platform, Drupal or other web based CMS system with knowledge of current coding techniques and standard methodologies
- Willingness to work independently and skilled at hands on coding in HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of Information Architecture and an ability to wireframe design concepts and discuss user journey and interactions.
- Attention to detail is paramount as we want to minimise spelling and grammatical errors.
- Deep understanding of modern web standards including semantics, progressive enhancement/graceful degradation, accessibility and responsive web design
Even Better if you Have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Graphic Design degree with a specialisation in Web Design.
- Creative design skills with a portfolio of creative work
- Have work with collaboration tools like Asana and G-Suite
- Experience of running multiple websites across varied countries and languages.
- Experience using Bug Tracking tools like JIRA as well as Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experience
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.