Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Sales Recruiting Leader to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2019 and beyond. This person will be the first recruiting presence in our Raleigh, North Carolina office.
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of full-time experience in Sales Recruiting
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing personalized candidate close plans
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Deep understanding of the SAAS Sales market
- Confidence to provide consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
A Day in the Life
You will establish a recruiting presence in our Raleigh office. Upon demonstrating success in the role, you will help build out the Raleigh sales recruiting team. You will fill sales positions and own searches for a variety of locations. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams to drive recruiting strategy, as well as effectively sourcing, interviewing, and closing top talent. You will use data to inform sales recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. In addition, you will build relationships within the organization, collaborating with other recruiters and your hiring teams and serving as a trusted talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process. You will hone your closing skills and craft highly customized closing plans for all levels of candidates and your real passion for sharing the Qualtrics story resonates with candidates across the country. You will develop hiring strategies that position Qualtrics to achieve long term growth, identify and assess new markets, and help the company meet annual revenue and profitability goals.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Top tier benefits package with employees’ interests in mind (100% paid medical premiums, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k contribution, paid parental leave, etc.)
- We believe employees perform better when they are fed so we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.