Qualtrics builds the world’s most powerful Experience Management Platform that allows our customers to quickly gather, analyze, collaborate, and take meaningful action with their most valuable data. This data comes from employees, customers, and the markets they serve. We currently have over 8,500 clients worldwide and we’re growing at amazing pace (partial client list). To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com, and learn more about how we’re revolutionizing the Experience Management (XM) Market.
Our information security team is expanding as Qualtrics continues to grow. We are looking for a InfoSec Analyst who is scrappy, loves the challenges that come with scaling rapidly, holds a high bar for quality and has an obsession to deliver that quality to his/her users.
- Critical member of the Qualtrics Information Security Team
- Work closely with external auditors / assessors to perform onsite assessments
- Experience auditing IT general controls and other security compliance programs
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while executing multiple projects
- Help develop and train new employees
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the following areas
- IT Security Assessment
- Vendor Assessments
- Control Testing
- Compliance programs: FedRAMP, ISO27001, HITRUST, SSAE18, SOX, etc.
- Experience leading and developing staff
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills - managing stakeholder expectations, building work programs / schedules
- CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CISA or other relevant security certifications