At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our information security team is expanding as Qualtrics continues to grow. We are looking for a InfoSec Analyst who is scrappy, loves the challenges that come with scaling rapidly, holds a high bar for quality and has an obsession to deliver that quality to his/her users.
- Critical member of the Qualtrics Information Security Team
- Work closely with external auditors / assessors to perform onsite assessments
- Experience auditing IT general controls and other security compliance programs
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while executing multiple projects
- Help develop and train new employees
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the following areas
- IT Security Assessment
- Vendor Assessments
- Control Testing
- Compliance programs: FedRAMP, ISO27001, HITRUST, SSAE18, SOX, etc.
- Experience leading and developing staff
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills - managing stakeholder expectations, building work programs / schedules
- CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CISA or other relevant security certifications