Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth in 2019, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our massive global salesforce through extraordinary onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success or failure of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars meaning it is highly valued by and transparent to leadership.
Expectations for Success
- Responsible for the design and creation of comprehensive training and development content
- Design and development of LMS modules and facilitator-led classes
- Conducting skills gap analyses and partnering with the team to design and build learning interventions.
- Lead the development of state-of-the-industry learning solutions that employ (but are not limited to) gamification, podcasts, interactive documents, and micro-learning solutions.
- Development of criterion-referenced learning and performance assessments
- Create animated and live videos
- Working with internal groups to resolve content creation needs
- Adobe Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Ability to learn Qualtrics Products
- Timely completion of prioritized content
- Increased training engagement due to quality
- All content and assets centrally stored and readily accessible
- Completion time and quality
- NPS of content from participants and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from credible university
- 1-4 years of experience in instructional design and curriculum development
- Proficiency with either Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, or other top authorware tools
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Illustrator preferred but not required
- Ability to manage multiple high-visibility initiatives simultaneously
- Experience managing content within an LMS
- Excellent written communication skills
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about crafting engaging content across multiple mediums, this role is responsible for building the courses consumed by hundreds of people around the world, and the backbone of sales training at Qualtrics. In addition to curriculum development, you will engage in ongoing research to ensure sales and customer success are ready with most actionable and up to date information, research including but not limited to competitive analysis, industry, buyer persona, sales stage and communication effectiveness. Effectiveness in this role means the reduction of the gap between global sum of quotas and actual quota attainment, with company impact measured in dollars annually and direct visibility from the executive team.