Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The XM Institute produces and curates easy-to-consume, compelling content and training that both inspires business leaders with experience management possibilities and helps them drive value from their programs. We are comprised of a small, tight-knit team that was formerly Temkin Group and was acquired by Qualtrics in the fall of 2018. We focus primarily on the needs of Program Owners who are responsible for driving business outcomes. These key decision makers need help with understanding the business case for XM, developing a roadmap for XM success, and enabling their organizations to succeed by adopting proven XM practices and perspectives.
The Expectation for Success
This is a senior role that will craft scalable XM advice that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work with the XM Institute team to build groundbreaking research, codify best practices, and educate and train Qualtrics staff, prospects, and customers. Do you have a combination of intellectual curiosity and a history of getting things done? If so, this could be the job for you.
In addition, you will demonstrate your strong presentation skills to represent Qualtrics at industry events and evangelize the work we do internally and with key customers.
Finally, you will be passionate about and believe in our culture and values. You will believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
A Day in the Life
- Write research reports on best practices and current and emerging trends based on company surveys, large-scale consumer surveys, and interviews with XM practitioners and partners
- Frequently develop thought leadership content, articles, webinars, podcasts, conference presentations, and online and in-person training
- Repurpose thought leadership into tools for Subject Matter Experts and XM practitioners
- Collaborate with the Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Partner Enablement teams to apply XM Institute offerings to their needs
- Provide training for customers, partners and Qualtrics employees around all aspects of XM program best practices
- Conduct, write, and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
- As part of a small scrappy team, be flexible to adjust priorities and pitch in to help the team achieve its goals.
- 7+ years’ experience leading programs or working with clients on their XM, CX or EX programs or leading a complex engagement within a large enterprise
- Proven experience delivering training across a wide variety of business audiences
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Superior analytical, writing, listening, and presentation skills
- Consultative relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Advanced degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-50%
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories