Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is looking for talented leaders as our product and business model portfolio grows. The Business Planning team plays a central role in developing multi-year strategic plans in conjunction with business units, defining business models across the company, owning pricing and packaging, and executing critical long-term growth initiatives.
As a manager in the Business Planning team, you will drive critical initiatives requiring strong leadership, cross-team collaboration, creativity, analytics, and the ability to be a leader amongst peers. You will work across all organizations to co-develop our future strategy, determine product offerings, drive profitability, and optimize pricing. You will be viewed as a leader, enabling and helping others to understand our strategy, pricing, and product offerings. You will also identify, propose, and drive new initiatives to accelerate our business strategy across a diverse set of businesses. You will have a strong understanding of Qualtrics product offerings and be a key contributor in a fast growing environment.
This role requires advanced business strategy acumen as well as thought leadership, strong partnering ability, and execution skills to ensure we develop the right strategy, pricing, and business models to enable the commercial success of Qualtrics more broadly. You will also work with executives across the company to finalize and approve product and pricing strategy in order to build out the company’s vision.
As a business planner you will be responsible for business models, pricing, and strategic leadership while balancing short-term and long-term goals for the product, services, and ecosystem portfolio:
- Develop business plans, pricing recommendations, and product offerings that will accelerate growth for Qualtrics in conjunction with the product and marketing owners
- Show initiative in developing new business models and programs through partnering with business groups (product management, product marketing, engineering) to develop new product offerings
- Manage pricing and business model initiatives in order to enable marketing, sales, and customer success
- Work with the executive team to clarify pricing, business models, and strategy across Qualtrics
- Regularly assess the efficacy of pricing, product, and business initiatives, and recommend adjustments as needed
- Identify and develop accelerators to growth and adoption
- Leverage and develop financial, customer research, and usage insights to deliver informed decision making
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Master's in Business Administration or graduate degree in a management, economics, technical or engineering field desired
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting and/or tech; at least 2 years of experience in a top tier management consulting or investment banking, or equivalent strategy/project management experience in a line role for a technology firm.
- A track record of ownership and being a self-starter, able to independently drive and lead cross-company initiatives
- Excellent written/verbal communication, problem solving, financial analysis, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in structuring complex analyses in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with analytical tools and techniques (SQL, spreadsheet software, statistics and predictive modeling)
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.