Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Expectations for Success
We are looking for a motivated quantitative market research professional who is interested in growing within an awesome cross-functional team of Research Experts. In this role, we need you to be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding human behaviour. A high level of motivation and excellent communication skills are required to manage an incredibly diverse slate of work, clients, and team personalities.
This role provides an opportunity to work across a number of clients from both adhoc and continuous research projects. The role requires the skill set and expertise of a skilled research practitioner with experience in developing questionnaires and managing projects in field. The successful candidate will also be able to effectively analyse and interrogate data and develop analysis plans with a strategic mindset and an understanding of how to develop actionable insights.
The role would include:
- Help develop client relationships that thrive and endure
- Define clients key business challenges and shape quantitative studies that will answer to those challenges
- Immerse yourself in the client’s business to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build
- Conduct, deliver and help deploy quantitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
- Demonstrate a passion for ongoing and self-directed learning to develop your own skills and mentor and develop the skills of junior colleagues
A Day in the Life
- Account management responsibilities are threefold. You need to be able to (with support and guidance), effectively manage the following:
- Handle logistics for quantitative research projects, including maintaining organisation and timelines among the internal team
- Schedule and plan research engagements, checking data (with the ability and desire to learn how to manage both “up” and “down”)
- Play a leading role for clients on projects and maintain comprehensive notes
- Build relationships with vendor partners, including managing quality control, approving coding lists, negotiating prices, and providing clear instructions.
- Participate fully in project kick-off to understand project purpose and goals
- Test survey links (including testing for spelling, grammar, and logic skips)
- Lead report and questionnaire creation and development (with the assistance of Research Experts) and uphold Qualtrics and industry best practices.
- Effectively problem solve logistical issues and adjust on the fly
- Proactively identify issues and suggest solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly
- As you grow in the position, you can look forward to more client contact, an increased role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Commerce, Psychology, Mathematics/Statistics) with strong academic achievement
- Minimum 3 years of agency side market research experience (ideally 5 years)
- Demonstrated ability in delivering end to end research projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Highly proficient in the use of statistical analysis software (ideally SPSS).
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Commerce, Psychology, Mathematics/Statistics)
- High attention to detail, strong organizational/logistics skills
- Be a quick learner and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take a big picture idea and run with it
- Confidence to independently solve problems
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude.