Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Employee Experience Delivery organization is a fast-growing team focused on leading solution delivery with key strategic customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We are focused on developing practices around implementing extraordinary experience management programs using the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with customers on requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands are building the next generation of customer and employee experiences, join one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
The Expectation for Success
As a Program Architect, you will be responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients. In this high-profile role, you will be the face of the Qualtrics delivery organization to multiple customers as you and your team successfully deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and outstanding cross-functional experience.
To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business insight, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most meaningful clients.
A Day in the Life
With a strong customer-first culture, we are looking for someone who has technical depth, customer insight and experience driving large scale customer programs/projects. You can expect to perform the following responsibilities as part of this role.
- Lead project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Lead a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Handle the client relationships, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders
- Define programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- Lead project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure effective, efficient program execution
- Lead internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to our executive team
- Co-develop end-to-end test plans with Quality Engineering and for user acceptance testing
- At project conclusion, successfully transition the client and project to Support and Customer Success
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.