Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Qualtrics Partner Success organization is a fast-growing team focused on establishing and fostering alliances with key strategic partners throughout the customer lifecycle. We are focused on developing partner practices around implementing extraordinary experience management programs using the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands are building the next generation of customer and employee experiences, join one of the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
|Charles is a Senior Program Architect based in our Seattle, WA campus. A graduate from the University of Edinburgh, he started his career at AT&T and Microsoft before joining us. Explore his story for more about what's it's like to be a Program Architect at Qualtrics.|
The Expectation for Success
As a Partner Program Architect, you will be responsible for the activation and delivery capabilities of Qualtrics implementation partners, ensuring highest quality project outcomes. In this high-profile role, you will be the face of the Qualtrics delivery organization to multiple partners and customers as you ensure the successful delivery of technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and extraordinary cross-functional experience.
To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business insight, and your relationship management skills to both, directly and indirectly, lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most important clients.
Ultimately, your goal is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
A Day in the Life
With a strong customer-first culture, we are looking for someone who has technical depth, customer insight, and experience driving large scale customer programs/projects. You can expect to perform the following responsibilities as part of this role.
|Christian is Louisiana State University and started his career at Cisco and Fuze. Christian works as a Program Architect with our Partners, and shares more about how Qualtrics keeps him motivated and aligned with why he got into this field in the first place.|
- Deliver internal Qualtrics programs that increase the capability of partner teams to provide high-quality delivery of client projects
- Deliver training for partner resources to equip partners with knowledge and skills for delivering Qualtrics implementation projects for clients
- Provide mentorship to partners as part of a formal apprenticeship within a project delivery
- Maintain relationships with partners to continually provide support and a direct connection into Qualtrics for delivery expertise
- Participate in partner-delivered projects as a connection to Qualtrics
- Engage with assigned partners and lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
- Provide ongoing governance of projects by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- As needed, lead Qualtrics-led or partner-led projects that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of premier solutions that truly delight our customers
- Lead a diverse, cross-functional Qualtrics and partner project team and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes during the project delivery phase.
- Ensure issues and risks are identified, handled and appropriately communicated and intensified when needed. Use prior experiences to dedicatedly develop mitigation plans.
- Handle deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.