At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) to collect and analyse feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Part of Customer Success at Qualtrics, the Xccelerate Team builds and delivers services that drive usage, renewal, and expansion by enabling customers to become Experience Management experts. The team works with thought leaders and experts at Qualtrics to democratise Qualtrics’ point of view on how to execute Experience Management. The team thinks digitally and globally, delivering training offerings that are available anytime, anywhere. The programs and services owned by this team have significant impact on our customers’ success and Qualtrics’ bottom-line growth.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Customer Enablement Consultant who can ensure our customers become self-sufficient, lifetime champions of Qualtrics. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 2+ years of experience in market research, customer experience, employee experience, or a related field, care about building and delivering impactful content, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place for you.
- Build and develop content that helps customers design, implement, and deliver value from their XM programs
- Present trainings to customers online, at customer locations, and at company events
- Grow and maintain expert-level knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform
- Partner with Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to drive improvements to product quality
- Connect and collaborate with key customers to understand the challenges they face and how we can enable them to design and manage their own XM program
- Enable the Customer Success team by providing materials that increase their knowledge of the XM platform
- 2+ years of experience in the field(s) of Market Research, Customer Experience, and/or Employee Experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills with a desire to build and deliver training content
- Exemplary interpersonal skills that enable you to work effectively with global leaders
- Track record of success as an individual contributor
- Fast learner with technical aptitude that enables you to gain expertise across multiple Qualtrics products
- Outstanding organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a history of driving impact within an organisation
- Inventive in the face of adversity in order to develop and implement strategies that overcome challenges
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.