Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Growth Marketing Director for Research Services (RS) will be responsible for shaping and defining the vision for global RS marketing. This person will be responsible for delivering marketing-sourced opportunities/pipeline/revenue for RS. Two key elements of the role will be 1) working closely with sales and marketing partners to build the marketing plan and 2) partnering with the relevant teams to implement it. This is NOT a general digital marketing role – expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation is required.
This role can be based in either London or Dublin.
Expectations for Success:
- Develop and drive all marketing efforts (digital & non-digital) for the RS product, identifying and analysing key metrics to evaluate success.
- Oversee audience building, brand adherence, materials and marketing. Clearly articulate customer profiles and audience strategies.
- Work with global marketing leadership (CMO, geographic marketing leads and other executive stakeholders) to establish growth strategies to support our RS product-line revenue goals.
- Analyse all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning plan to identify effective content marketing and work with our product marketing team to commission new intellectual property/thought pieces to feed a thoughtful content marketing lifecycle to power growth.
- You will lead testing new messages, new audiences and media/channel combinations in small-scale tests to prove value before moving to full-scale execution.
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of experience/education required
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- 10 years of digital media/marketing experience in a B2B experience-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing business growth strategies through digital channels.
- Hands-on experience with best practices in digital marketing including search marketing (both SEO and SEM), social, email marketing, ABM and conversion rate optimization.
- Critical thinker capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Must have strong experience of working internationally with global teams.
Just some of the things that differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program - Funding for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (private medical for employees and their families, dental, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
A Day in the Life
Caroline Mogford, Marketing Director EMEA tells us why she loves what she does. You can read her story here
|Caroline is an alumnus of the University of Cambridge and the London School of Economics and Political science. She started her career at Bank of England and Google. Caroline has traveled to over 60 countries!|