Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for an upbeat and self-motivated individual to join our Finance team. We are a driven team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Do you love working in a dynamic environment daily? If so, this job may be a good fit for you.
As a Senior SOX and Internal Controls Specialist you will work closely with various lines of businesses. You are primarily responsible for the identification, development, maintenance and optimization of the IT-related internal control environment, particularly those supporting section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley act for newly created control landscapes due to business process changes. In addition, you will be accountable for initiation and execution of cross-entity alignments, including close cooperation with other ‘SOX champions’, risk management, corporate audit and the global compliance office. In a nutshell, it is a great opportunity for an experienced IT auditor facilitating moves to new business models.
The Expectation for Success
- Acting as the Internal Controls & SOX representative for all IT-related control questions.
- Performing IT-related design assessments, control effectiveness testing, issue resolution monitoring and supporting the sign-off by management of processes and controls in scope (including COSO assessment).
- Providing visibility to key stakeholders internally and the external SOX 404 auditors within one or more countries.
- Being proactively involved in global projects and/or process re-designs due to business model and process changes.
- Demonstrating high proactive engagement to solve problems in regards to process design and training activities for development and implementation of SOX related topics.
- Proactively solving challenges in regards to process design and training activities for the development and implementation of IT-related Internal Controls- and SOX related topics at a global level.
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships to build common ground for cooperation with internal and external key decision makers.
- Regularly reviewing Qualtrics's risk control matrix to ensure internal controls over financial reporting are effectively designed and executed; verifying internal control documentation is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in IT-related control landscapes, being familiar with ITGC’s, Automated Controls, SoD concepts, SOX-404 and PCAOB audit standards with a large multinational corporation or Big 4 audit firm.
- Proven ability to set up internal controls and substantial knowledge of typical risks inherent in business processes (IT, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Project and process change management skills
- Ability to work in an open team environment.
- Deep understanding of internal control design and testing concepts, and practical experience with performing internal audit assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Master’s degree in accounting or internal systems
- Professional credentials (e.g. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, ACA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with multinational companies preferred.