Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (managed follow up process)
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Discover, navigate and document an organisation’s marketing research landscape and transfer to Account Executive team in a consistent, uniform fashion.
- Maintain all activity information in Salesforce.com
- Kick butt and have fun on a daily basis (yes, this is actually a team requirement)
- Native proficiency in Japanese with business proficiency in English - both verbal and written
- Reliable, confident, and articulate
- Desire to progress to sales position
- Exceptional interpersonal ability
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls and interact with VP level executives
- Bachelors Degree (or within 6 months of graduating)
A Day in the Life
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies
- Effectively communicating the value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with potential new customers
- Discover, navigate and document an orgaisations marketing research landscape and deliver to the Sales team in a timely and consistent fashion
- Ensure that all activity in Salesforce.com is updated and accurate
About the Team
Starting on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
The Sales Development team is an essential team in Qualtrics sales and marketing efforts and is responsible for a combination of demand response, demand management and demand creation. The primary charge of a Sales Development representative is to fill and manage the top portion of the sales pipeline allowing Account Executives to focus on closing business. Exceptional training will be provided for ideal candidates and the Sales Development team will serve as a recruiting source for other internal Qualtrics positions. The position reports to the head of Sales Development, and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Sydney, Australia.
What differentiates us from other companies
Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.