Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Delighted team at Qualtrics is on a mission to improve the customer experience for growing businesses. Our self-serve customer experience platform is used by thousands of brands, including many of today’s unicorns, as well as the next round of startups poised to become tomorrow’s unicorns. As our team grows, Delighted is looking for an in-house journalist who can find, research and develop compelling content and stories to help tell the Delighted story to the world.
- Become a customer experience expert in the SMB space, writing various articles on topics relevant to the company’s target market. Primary types of content include thought leadership articles, industry/category articles, blog posts, and social posts.
- Use audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information, and content performance analytics to contribute to the editorial calendar and create related content for publication across all owned and social channels.
- Assist in the production of content for email campaigns, the company website, landing pages, social media campaigns, infographics, and video assets.
- Deliver compelling content to help increase brand awareness, drive trial signups, improve customer engagement, and increase product utilization.
- Produce multiple thought leadership pieces each week.
- Use social media as a distribution channel for owned content.
- Develop Delighted’s voice and thought leadership in industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years writing experience in journalism, marketing, public relations or a related field
- Superior writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, from formal to casual
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, knowledge of AP Stylebook
- A prolific writer who brings interesting, compelling, rare perspectives to a conversation
- Great research, organizational, storytelling, and editing skills
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on time and on budget
- Real passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through storytelling
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines and consistently deliver high-quality content
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO standard methodologies
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Design and production experience with graphic assets, photography and video
How to Apply
- If you’re interested, please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.