Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics EMEA is going from strength to strength. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for a data focused results driven person to join our digital marketing team leading SEO for the EMEA region. You should be passionate about building SEO strategies that drive business metrics and excited about being a key contributor to the EMEA region (leads, pipeline, revenue). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced organisation and to lead our SEO programs.
The Expectation for Success:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree and ideally 2-3 years of SEO experience performing keyword research, content optimisation, off-site SEO and website audits. You leverage this experience to own and optimise multiple EMEA websites across different languages and regions, working closely with the sales teams to deliver high quality leads and opportunities.
A Day in the Life:
- Optimisation of on-page ranking factors including keyword research, keyword optimisation, metadata optimisation and internal linking
- Improving off-site SEO through link building, content syndication and content outreach
- Monitoring website health over time and troubleshooting technical issues using crawlers like ScreamingFrog or DeepCrawl
- Analyze content performance to find opportunities for optimization and future content creation and strategies
- Manage any key 3rd party vendor or vendor relationships
- Work closely with the web development team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials about digital marketing
- Passionate about digital marketing and enthusiastic to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics or related subject
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Website Optimisation tools
- Experience working with CRM/Marketing automation
- Ability to speak additional languages a plus
- Experience working with Qualtrics a plus
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.