The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial on boarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our client's goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you successfully onboard our clients and deliver solutions ultimately resulting in high renewal and expansion rates. You build strong, lasting relationships with clients, are a creative and analytical problem-solver. You support the Sales team in pursuit of large deals and the Product team to improve product features, have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator. Most importantly, you care deeply about our clients and provide them a world-class experience.
A Day in the Life
- Quickly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Serve as main point of contact for clients during implementation and manage the project to completion
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through phone and email
- Train and teach clients on specific and new aspects of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to solve problems and implementations
- Continually adapt and develop in-depth product knowledge and learn new technologies
- Fluency in Japanese language is required for the role
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.